Greetings adventurers! We are currently looking for Game Masters (GMs) to help us handle issues that come up with the BabyChoco server. We are currently a two-person team with obligations that prevent us from being online during weekday mornings so applicants that are available within these hours are a plus. The open GM positions and the responsibilities of each are listed below.
Level 1 GM: The Lv. 1 GM is the direct line between the GM team and the players and their responsibilities include:
- Ensuring each player has the BabyChoco linkpearl for ease of communication
- Answering player questions and report issues to higher level GMs.
- Monitoring posts and comments on babychoco.net and writing posts for new issues
*When we get a feel for questions that early players have, Lv. 1 GMs will be supplied with a sheet of frequently asked questions to help speed up that process.*
Level 2 GM: The Lv. 2 GM will focus more on creative mechanisms of the game, customization as well as event planning.
- Ability to provide all possible pros and cons before changes happen.
- Provide feedback to make the game less repetitive and more enjoyable, broader.
- Discussing and documenting changes.
- Adding/removing content and making adjustments.
Level 3 GM: The Lv. 3 GM is a more technical position designed to help with software issues and provide solutions to its community. Their responsibilities include:
- Diagnosing connectivity issues
- Asking players their last actions before their instance (or the server) crashed and sometimes asking them to repeat the action to ensure that is the cause
- Using teamviewer or other remote desktop connection software to assist players when needed
- Assisting Lv. 1 GMs
- Reporting directly to Senior GMs
For those who are interested in assisting us with the issues that the players and servers run across, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your self and what you’re interested on. What you like and what you dislike about the game.